As downloads I provide a Windows installer, dynamically linked Linux versions and a Mac OS X .app package.
There are no Linux package directly from me, mainly because it's too much of hassle for to compile and maintain all the tools and create the package for all the different distributions.
Hybrid Windows Installer: rev 2017.02.12.2
- Windows Installer* (~186MB)
* additional aac encoders are available but can't be added due to their license restrictions -> see here, note that this Version will not work properly under Windows XP due to non compatible ffmpeg, mencoder and mplayer versions
Hybrid - Linux downloads* rev 2017.01.12.2
* Hybrid is only a GUI for other tools which are not provided by this download
** dynamically linked, requires a matching Qt runtime, also on Unity Desktop-environment 'sni-qt' is also needed otherwise minimize to tray won't work
Hybrid - Mac complete package rev 2017.02.12.2
- Hybrid Mac OSX: 10.12(~125MB) *
* I can still build versions for older Mac OS X 10 versions if need be, but they will lack up-do-date tools since a bunch of tools simply don't build any more with old xcode versions
Avisynth Extension (Windows, requires Wine to be installed on Linux/Mac) 2017.01.29
- Avisynth extension (~54MB) enables avisynth script generation
experimental Vapoursynth Addon (Windows only) 2016.12.23
- Vapoursynth AddOn (~39MB) enables Vapoursynth support, if the misc.ini is adjusted
Hybrid packages by others
Alternative Downloads for the Windows installer
There might be other mirrors out there, but only the listed mirrors asked about whether it is okay, before opening a mirror or simply offering the tool with a direct link to my downloads.
Hybrid uses quite a bunch of other tools in the background.
Aside from the links on the 'License and Dependencies' page, I also wrote some stuff in the forum that might be worth checking out.
About Hybrids source code:
Atm. there's no specific plan when and if I release the source code of Hybrid. (If/When I stop developing Hybrid I will probably release the code under LGPL.)
Subscribe to the RSS feed for updates/changelog