Important info needed to fix&reproduce bugs:
- If you didn't use the latest version, also try using the latest version.
- What did happen? If an error message came up what did it exactly say? (please copy the error message exactly)
- What did you do to get to the bug? (best thing is a detailed step-by-step guide so that I can reproduce the problem)
- What Hybrid version did you use? (Windows/Mac/Linux 32/64bit + versions number) - not needed if you provide a debug output, see below
- Debug output would be helpful.
- start Hybrid
- set an default output path: Config->Paths->Default output path
(This is where the debug output will be created unless you specify an output file inside another path.
If an old HybridOutput.txt already exists in that folder delete it.)
- enable Debug output: Config->Internals->Create debug file (unless told to, do not change the debug level)
- do everything you did to create you problem
- zip the The HybridDebugOutput.txt
- If possible a small sample file would be great.
- If privacy is needed, you can also send the infos to the email mentioned in the contact infos.
All these infos might be needed to reproduce the problem and reproduction is needed to find a fix. :)
If you find a bug, I'll try to fix it and send you a link to a hopefully fixed version for testing.
See you in the message board.